Kyle Rittenhouse launches initiative to tackle powerful media ‘lies’, names those he could sue

Kyle Rittenhousethe 18-year-old who was found not guilty following the deadly shooting during the 2020 Kenosha riots, is launching a new initiative to battle powerful news outlets for the “lies” they spew.

“My team and I have decided to launch The Media Accountability Project as a tool to help raise funds and hold the media accountable for the lies they have told and address them in court,” Rittenhouse said Monday.Tucker Carlson tonight.”

“I don’t want anyone else to have to deal with what I went through. So I want to hold them accountable for what they did to me, because I don’t want anyone to have to get through what I’ve been through,” Rittenhouse told Fox News’ Tucker Carlson.

When asked if he would sue a news organization himself, Rittenhouse offered a sampling of those currently on his “list”.

“Well right now we’re looking at quite a lot of politicians, celebrities, athletes, Whoopi Goldberg is on the list,” Rittenhouse said. “She called me a ‘murderer’ after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers. She kept saying that.”

He also dropped the name of Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur, who called Rittenhouse a “murderer” before trial and “continues to call me a ‘murderer'”.

“We’re going to hold everyone who lied about me accountable, like everyone who lied called me a white supremacist,” Rittenhouse said. “They’re all going to be held accountable. And we’re going to deal with them in a courtroom.”

Neither ABC News nor The Young Turks immediately responded to Fox News’ requests for comment.

Nicholas Sandmanthe Covington High School student who launched several lawsuits against media organizations over their coverage of him in 2019, had previously had communications with Rittenhouse after the trial.

Sandmann was attacked by the media after a video of him wearing a red Make America Great Again hat went viral, showing the 16-year-old standing in front of a Native American elder on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial during the March For Peace. life. News agencies falsely portrayed Sandmann as the attacker during the altercation.

CNN, The Washington Post and NBC News have all made deals with Sandmann so far.

Read more on FOXNews.com.

Comments are closed.